COMMON APPAREL, CUSTOM APPEAL
Screen printing is not only a service. It's an external expression of one's internal self. In a way, the process transcends from the ancient ideas of tattoo body art. Such art, expressed on the skin or on a tee, similarly conveys an individual's identity.
We are site where identities are created and maintainted; a portal for those who have a message to show. Whether you are an individual, group, school, team, or company, we can work with you on all levels to produce not only a message, but a good one.
Check out the roots of Isla Vista Screen Printing...
GET A QUOTE!
Here is a basic checklist of what you would need to provide an accurate quote:
- #1 GarmentWe have multiple accounts with wholesalers all around the country. This allows us to offer any sort or imprintable product-- ranging from brands of tshirts to fanny packs to even beer koozies!
- #2 Quantity How many are you looking for? Our prices reflect larger and better discounts as quantity rises. The more you order, the less costly per piece they will be! Our minimum order is roughly 24 pieces.
- #3 ArtworkDo you have artwork? If not, our graphic design team can work with you personally in conceptualization, vectorizing, and practically anything else!
- #4 Printing Where do you want the printing? Front? Back? Sleeve? All three? Each placement (and # of colors) are major variables for determing the price.
- #5 Delivery Where is this going? We offer free delivery anywhere in Isla Vista/UCSB (that's a joke, but we're serious). If you buy us a coffee, we may be nice enough to deliver your order anywhere in Santa Barbara. Shipping? No problem.
- #6 Contact Us! Let's do this! Call us at 805.845.1333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- [Payment] By the way, we accept all credit cards, checks, purchase orders, and cash, allowing you to place/complete an order with utmost ease.
CONTACT: [OFFICE] 805.845.1333 [FAX] 805.845.1349 & ISLAVISTASCREENPRINTING@YAHOO.COM