Embroidery is the process of stitching logos and/or text via thread onto garments directed by a digitized version of the image. Embroidery is a great alternative to screen printing if are you are still looking to add value to your garments. Contrary to popular belief, it is also a cost-effective solution to your branding. Unlike screen printing, the number of color threads used does not necessarily increase the price.
If you are looking for a clean, professional look, embroidery is the way to go. Our popular products to embroider are sport shirts, polos, and jackets. Embroidery is the primary and most customizable form for caps and other headwear.
Some of of embroidery capabilities include:
- Converting your picture or logo into a digitized version, enabled for direct embroidery
- Complex and multi-color embroidery
- Puff embroidery
- Custom name drops
what is digitizing?
In order for the machines to be able to embroider complex images, all artwork is required to be digitized. Whether the artwork supplied is a drawing, compressed picture, high-res Photoshop file, or a vector image, it needs undergo this process. We take care of every step, so you do not have to think about it. Check out some of these examples:
- We are fully integrated with producing your custom apparel. With our garment wholesale suppliers, we are streamlined from start to finish in help selecting your products > supplying the garments > production > packing > order completion. See our catalogs for apparel options, for example: #1 #2 #3 #4
- Minimum embroidery orders range between 12-24 pieces, depending on type of garment.
- Embroidery can be applied, but not limited to, shirts, fleece, pants, headwar, jackets, blankets/towels, bags, stoles...
- Order turnaround is roughly 10-14 business days after digitized art approval.
Digitizing charges are incurred, which range between $65-95, on logos or images that are not in an embroidery file format (.DST, .EMB). There are no embroidery setup charges on re-orders if we have the digitized file on file.
Pricing is based off of the size, placement, and complexity of the image. Please submit your artwork and send us a quote request so we can create a quotation for you.
- We can elect orders for pickup or shipping. We ship via UPS, Fedex, and Golden State Overnight. We can ship goods using our customers' shipping accounts as well.
- IVSP can assist in any part of the order process. Whether it is graphic design, conceptualization, decoration options, thread color selections, sizing, colorways, fulfillment, drop shipping, etc etc, we have you covered.